An Outsourced Accounting Team that Brings Peace of Mind
Business owners and CFOs often spend too much of their valuable time deciphering the numbers. Instead of analyzing financial information at a strategic level for the betterment of the company, leadership is “tasked” with everything from accounting for individual transactions to making sense of and confirming the numbers being presented are even accurate.
Your time is better spent focusing on the business fundamentals, not chasing the record keeping of those decisions, and not worrying about whether the numbers are right.
Our professionals have deep, sophisticated backgrounds in audit, tax and corporate finance that can handle your back office accounting so you can focus on growing your business. While we leverage everyone on our team to complete your work while keeping your costs low, all work is thoroughly tech reviewed by our management team. You will always have two skilled professionals reviewing and confirming your numbers are accurate.
Our Outsourced Accounting Services
- Financial statements – Preparing statements according to the accounting basis you elect
- Cash flow forecasting – Projecting your cash needs so you can plan accordingly
- Investor statements – Producing investor statements based on your results
- Audit readiness – Evaluating your accounting process and reviewing supporting schedules
- Accounting policies – Drafting accounting policies tailored to your business, for management’s approval
- Record keeping – Organizing and storing your invoices, receipts, contracts, etc.
- Bookkeeping - Reconciling your bank and credit card accounts, making journals, recording depreciation
- Bill pay - Processing payments, subject to your approval requirements
- Catch-up accounting – Recording entries to bring your records up to date
- SEC filings - Preparing your complete, printer-ready drafts of quarterly and annual reports for business development companies (BDCs)
Who We Serve
Our team provides flexible solutions for business leaders across all industries, including:
- Administrators for BDCs
- Digital asset funds
- Family office
- Private equity funds and portfolio companies
- Professional services
- Real estate funds
- Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs) and Commodity Pool Operators (CPOs)