When working with Caroline, there is not much guesswork involved. Clients can always expect honest candid communication. She believes in setting clear expectations and the importance of finishing well.
Caroline has nearly 20 years of experience in the areas of audit, corporate accounting and consulting. With a specialized focus on setting up accounting processes for new companies, her background also includes financial statement preparation, transactional accounting and policy documentation.
- Actively involved with technical and quality control for the firm’s Assurance Practice
- Grace Women, Inc. (Board of Directors)
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- Delaware Association of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Caroline believes that to have proper perspective in life, it’s important to be involved in the lives of others. Accordingly, she spends much of her time outside of work volunteering at several nonprofit organizations that help individuals, such as first-generation college students and young people who are struggling with depression