Approachable and always willing to listen, Tyler takes the time to understand a client’s needs, industry and objectives throughout each engagement. He enjoys the team aspect of audit engagements and tries to insert an element of fun and humor wherever possible, while staying focused on meeting deadlines.
Tyler primarily works with clients in the construction, professional services, manufacturing and distribution industries, but also has experience in the areas of civil construction and engineering, military and defense, and aerospace. He performs audits and reviews for privately held companies, and he has experience with accounting for inventory and business combinations/acquisitions.
- Involved in staff training and recruiting for the firm’s Assurance Practice
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Hockey Players in Business (Pittsburgh Chapter President)
- NAIOP Pittsburgh (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) (Developing Leaders Program)
- Cleveland 2016 RNC Host Committee (Pro Bono Financial Assistant)
Tyler lives in his hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, after beginning his career working at the firm’s Cleveland office. Tyler enjoys hockey, biking, traveling the U.S., and exploring restaurants and local breweries with friends and family.