Trinette gets to know clients so she can provide targeted recommendations in addition to the required compliance services.
Trinette provides attest and consulting services to a diversified client base, including manufacturing, real estate, construction and service companies. Beyond audits, reviews and compilations, Trinette has special expertise in employee benefit plans, where she audits defined contribution, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs).
- Oversees the firm's Employee Benefit Plan Audit Group; leads the firm's IDEA Team
- Inspiring Minds (Treasurer)
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Mahoning Valley 40 Under 40 award (three-time recipient) and additional MVP distinction (2011)
- Former member and/or officer of Community of Faith Credit Union, Mahoning Valley Professional 20/30 Club, Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley, Lifeskills Center of Youngstown and Youngstown State University Accounting Advisory Committee
Trinette enjoys trying new recipes, traveling, watching football and shopping. But shopping is sort of a sport in itself for Trinette. She gets a thrill out of bargain shopping and always finds the best deals around. Trinette resides in Youngstown, Ohio, with her daughter.