Tina’s clients appreciate her thorough approach to providing them with information that often yields efficiencies to help improve their operations. They also appreciate her energy and dedication to staying ahead of their needs.
Tina’s attest and consulting services span a diversified client base of manufacturing, service, distribution, real estate, not-for-profit and healthcare entities. She assists clients in accounting for areas such as revenue recognition and implementation of Accounting Standards Codification under ASC 606 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, accounting for governmental assistance programs, complex debt and equity transactions, business combinations and lease accounting under ASC 842 Leases. Tina helps clients improve their internal controls by assessing financial reporting processes, obtaining management reports, and generally identifying areas in which clients can mitigate risks. She works closely with clients on their various attest needs and is integral to technical training and quality control initiatives for the firm. Tina is one of the leaders of the firm’s not-for-profit assurance practice, which provides assurance, consulting, and engagement quality control reviews on Uniform Guidance audits.
- Cohen & Company Board Member; director of independence; leads the firm’s Healthcare Group; actively involved in firm training and staff development
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee)
- National CPA Health Care Advisors Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Baldwin Wallace University (Accounting Advisory Board)
- Sts. Joseph and John School (Board, Parent Teacher Union)
- Speaker at the Ohio Society of CPA’s Not-for-Profit Virtual Conference
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Tina enjoys time spent with her family and friends. She also loves to travel, a hobby that has taken her to London, Paris, Italy and hiking through national parks throughout the U.S. Tina, her husband and their three children live in Strongsville, Ohio.