Sean understands the value and importance of clients’ time — and of making himself available. Whether he’s needed for a quick call to talk through an accounting entry or a longer conversation to discuss complex issues that can affect the business as a whole, Sean is there to provide clients with the necessary answers or resources to make timely, informed decisions.
With nearly ten years of experience, Sean has a range of experience in audit and attest services in many industries, including manufacturing and real estate. His expertise includes advising on complex entity structures, consolidations and business combinations. Additionally, Sean works with many not-for-profit organizations and has performed audits in accordance with the Uniform Guidance and other governmental requirements.
- Involved in staff training for the firm's Assurance Practice
- Greater Cleveland Neighborhood Centers Association (Treasurer, Finance Committee Chair)
- Journey Center for Safety and Healing (Board, Finance Committee)
- Engage! Cleveland Leadership Council
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Sean and his wife enjoy going to concerts, running/exploring the Cleveland Metroparks trails, seeing the Cleveland Guardians play, and being a part of the Cleveland food and craft beer scene. He also enjoys traveling to other great cities around the nation to find what they have to offer.