Relationships, hard work and respect are important to Roula. She proves that every day by listening to clients and giving them the respect and attention they deserve.
Roula serves as project manager or leader on various client engagements, including audit, review, compilation and consulting services. She primarily works with clients in the distribution, manufacturing and service industries, as well as with not-for-profit organizations. With more than 25 years of experience, Roula has been a part of many successful client engagements.
- Co-Leader of the firm’s Wholesale & Distribution Group
- Assumption Greek Orthodox Church (Board of Directors; Finance Committee)
- Michigan Association of CPAs (Accounting and Auditing Task Force)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Presenter at numerous MACPA conferences on compilation and review topics
Born in Greece and raised in Detroit, Roula now lives in St. Clair Shores, Michigan. She loves the variety of things she has access to in the Metro Detroit area, including sporting events, theater and art. Travel is another favorite of Roula’s. Memorable trips include visiting the beautiful Greek Islands and Paris, where she incorporated another favorite pastime (tennis) when she attended the French Open for the women’s final.