While somewhat introverted in nature, Peter is all in when it comes to ensuring his team is aligned to deliver client solutions. Clients also appreciate the close attention he pays to every technical detail of an engagement.
Peter began his public accounting career in assurance in 2005, where he gained experience in performance analysis and accounting services. He has since transitioned into a role with the Accounting Advisory Solutions team, for which he reviews performance records for investor accounts, monthly and annual financial statements and partner account statements for partnerships. In addition to his primary responsibilities, Peter has worked on several custody and performance examinations, as well as audits.
- Involved in staff development and training for the firm’s Advisory Practice; contributes to the firm’s technical team on CFTC and NFA news releases and rule updates; former member of the firm’s Investors’ Representatives Committee
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Active volunteer through the firm’s Cohen Cares program
- Source of All Hope (Volunteer)
A lifelong Marylander with deep roots in Baltimore, Peter resides in the Hunt Valley area. He devotes a fair amount of his time to community service, most notably working with the Source of All Hope missionaries and escorting seniors to church in Baltimore. Recently, Peter was bitten by the travel bug, and he enjoys touring the country to spend time with his many friends. The trips he enjoys the most, however, are those to parks, town centers and historic sites throughout Maryland and the surrounding region.