Described by those close to him as knowledgeable, innovative and proactive, Pargat works diligently to ensure client satisfaction. He enjoys collaborating with members of his team and getting to know clients and their businesses.
Since he began his public accounting career in 2018, Pargat has developed expertise in serving real estate funds and real estate developers. He assists in the purchase or sale of assets and ownership interests, along with waterfall allocations and 704(c) transactions. Additionally, Pargat helps not-for-profits with proper reporting on their tax returns to stay compliant with federal and state laws and in good standing for their public charity status.
- Member of the firm’s Advisory Council; actively involved in research for the firm’s Not-for-Profit Group
- Michigan Association of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Active volunteer in the firm’s Cohen Cares program
- Former board member and officer of Beta Alpha Psi at Eastern Michigan University
Pargat lives in Canton, Michigan, with his wife and parents. He enjoys spending time with family and playing volleyball with his friends. Pargat also loves exploring the outdoors, being in nature and hiking on various trails. He is a fan of traveling and hopes to explore various destinations around the world.