Nicki naturally puts clients at ease, first by her friendly demeanor and then by staying in constant contact with them throughout the relationship so they always know where their work stands. She not only responds quickly to requests and calls, but she also makes time to meet with clients as often as they need.
Since beginning her public accounting career in 1997, Nicki has developed a core skill set in tax compliance, projections and planning. She focuses on the estate and family tax planning needs of high-net-worth individuals in a variety of industries. Nicki spends most of her time working on personal returns and helping clients navigate residency issues, since many of the clients she serves ultimately move from Ohio and must address the resulting tax ramifications. She also has experience in trust, estate and gift tax compliance.
- Actively involved in scheduling, staff development and mentorship for the firm’s Tax Practice
- Steel Valley Homes for Youth (Board of Directors, Treasurer, Finance Committee)
- Mahoning-Shenango Valley Estate Planning Council
- Cohen & Company’s Emerging Leadership Program (Class of 2023)
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
After growing up in a small farming community, Nicki moved to Austintown, Ohio, with her husband. She enjoys spending time outside, walking their dog and watching all types of sports, especially baseball and football. Nicki loves cheering on the Cleveland Guardians and Washington Commanders!