Nicki puts clients at ease by staying in constant contact with them. She not only responds quickly to their requests, but she also proactively stays in touch and meets with clients as often as they need.
Nicki’s core skill set lies in tax compliance, projections and planning. She focuses on the estate and family tax planning needs of high-net-worth individuals hailing from the real estate, particularly rental real estate, and legal industries.
- Steel Valley Homes for Youth (Board of Directors, Treasurer, Finance Committee)
- Ursuline Center (Board of Directors, Finance Committee)
- Hope House (Board of Directors)
- Mahoning-Shenango Valley Estate Planning Council
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Cohen & Company’s Youngstown Community Cup team (Participant and Co-Captain)
After growing up in a small farming community that is home to the Winona Flax Scutching Festival, Nicki moved to Austintown, Ohio, with her husband. She enjoys playing volleyball, watching TV, reading mystery novels, and cheering on the Cleveland Guardians and Washington Commanders. A true Washington football fan, Nicki made it into this world just in time to see them in their very first Super Bowl.