Marc knows what’s important in life and in business — relationships. He spends time getting to know clients and thinks beyond the transaction to consider how it will ultimately affect the business and the owners personally. Marc’s approach often helps clients uncover issues or opportunities they weren’t even aware existed.
Marc works closely with businesses in the transportation, manufacturing, medical and service industries. His state and local tax expertise is key, especially for those that cross multiple state lines during the course of business. Other areas such as entity selection and planning save valuable tax dollars as well. Marc also offers specialized experience in gift tax returns, limited partnerships, methods to improve cash flow and estate planning techniques.
- Geographic lead of the firm’s Youngstown office
- Youngstown Area Goodwill Industries (Board of Directors)
- Youngstown Rotary Club (Past Director)
- Youngstown State University’s Lariccia School of Accounting and Finance Advisory Council
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Local church (Volunteer)
- Pizza cook-off for Potential Development (Volunteer)
Marc resides in Youngstown, Ohio, and enjoys traveling, playing tennis and cheering the Yankees and Guardians into the postseason each year (or whenever the Guardians can make a run for it). His travels have taken him to the south of Italy, Rome, Florence and Venice where he visits his extended Italian family (and, as he puts it, tends to “murder” the native tongue).