Lisa’s honesty and straightforward personality lets her clients know she truly cares about them and their success. She is always accessible and ready to roll-up her sleeves to help out in any way she can.
Lisa works with some of the firm’s largest audit clients, primarily commercial and residential developers and property management companies. The businesses she works with generally have complex entity structures and deal with issues such as intercompany transactions and variable interest ownership. Lisa’s attest work includes conducting HUD Compliance Audits and audits related to historic and new markets tax credits. She is also active in the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Group.
- Geographic lead of the firm’s Youngstown office
- Youngstown Neighborhood Development Corporation (Finance Committee)
- REVITALIZE Home Mortgage (Board of Directors)
- Youngstown State University (Honors College Advisory Board)
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber Athena Award Finalist (2022)
- Leadership Mahoning Valley (Class of 2013)
- Mahoning Valley 25 Under 35 award (2016)
- Youngstown State University’s Williamson College of Business Administration Outstanding M.B.A. Alumna (2019)
Lisa loves reality shows, traveling and trying new things (such as skydiving), and heading to Cleveland Browns or Guardians games. She and her daughter live in Boardman, Ohio.