Always organized and efficient, Lisa is also known for being tenacious in finding the right answer for her clients. She doesn’t back down from a challenge and is always proactive in helping clients plan for even the unexpected.
With a focus on serving closely held businesses, Lisa’s areas of concentration include flow-through entities, such as partnerships, limited liability corporations (LLCs) and S Corporations; trusts; individual tax planning and property transactions. She has significant experience with medical, professional services and advertising companies — and even deeper expertise in the real estate industry. Lisa represents many large commercial real estate developers and is well-versed in the Repair and Maintenance Regulations.
- Cohen & Company senior team manager; former member of the firm’s Partnership and Transactional Technical Group; previously led the firm’s Tax Practice training curriculum
- Mahoning-Shenango Valley Estate Planning Council (Trustee)
- Leadership Mahoning Valley (Class of 2015)
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Published in the August edition of the AICPA Tax Adviser’s “Tax Clinic”
- Northeast Ohio Adoption Services Board of Directors (former member)
Centered on faith and family, Lisa resides in Niles, Ohio, with her two children. Living in Ohio, they enjoy the winter season as much as the summer with trips every year to Holiday Valley, New York, where all three hit the slopes to snowboard. Lisa and her kids are always up for an adventure, whether snorkeling in Turks & Caicos or white water rafting in Ohiopyle. When not with her family, Lisa enjoys practicing hot power yoga on a regular basis.