Definitely a people person, Lindsay thoroughly enjoys establishing honest, respectful, long-lasting relationships with clients. Creating a deep trust is her way of ensuring she is providing as much value as possible.
Lindsay specializes in providing audit and consulting services to entities in the financial services and investment industry, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, hedge funds, business development companies, closed-end funds, closed-end interval funds, investment advisers and related service providers. She works with a variety of equity, fixed income, international and alternative strategies. Her background includes experience with multiple service providers, and clients with a range of investment objectives and complex accounting and audit issues, including difficult-to-value securities and complex derivative instruments. Additionally, Lindsay works with clients ranging in size from a few million dollars to over several billion dollars in assets. Her work with mutual fund structures includes startup funds as well as multiple series trust clients.
In addition to her client work, Lindsay is significantly involved in the firm’s quality control, serving as a liaison between the firm and the PCAOB and helping the firm meet various regulatory requirements. She also leads the firm’s Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) verification and performance examination practice and is well-versed in the technical requirements.
- Coordinates and maintains the firm’s investment industry client data to meet compliance and other firm requirements, including PCAOB reporting
- Leads the Assurance Practice scheduling and staffing efforts for investment industry clients; actively involved in recruiting, staff development and retention
- Women in ETFs (Treasurer)
- Accounting Advisory Council for Ohio University School of Accountancy
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Lindsay enjoys spending time and traveling with her husband and two dogs, and family and friends. In her spare time, you can find her working on her golf game.