Thoughtful and easygoing, Krista approaches every situation with a positive attitude. Clients appreciate that she is highly responsive and attentive, and that she is passionate about her work and their results.
Krista has more than 10 years of experience helping private companies and their owners work through a variety of technical issues relating to accounting and taxation. She has worked with clients in several industries but focuses on real estate, with an expertise in assisting with New Markets and Historic Tax Credit structuring, compliance and exit strategies.
- Cohen & Company team manager
- Family Promise of Greater Cleveland (Treasurer)
- Hunger Network of Greater Cleveland (Committee Member)
- Home Repair Resource Center
- Adjunct professor at Youngstown State University
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Greater Akron Chamber 30 for the Future Award (2021)
Krista lives in Stow, Ohio, with her husband and three young children. On any given day, Krista and her family can be found hiking the national parks, biking on the trails or tubing down the Cuyahoga. She also enjoys helping others and giving back to her community.