Keith aims to provide an amazing user experience. From getting to know clients personally to providing top-notch expertise, Keith goes out of his way to provide an overall experience that clients won’t soon forget.
As a partner with over 25 years of public accounting experience, Keith manages and supervises consulting, accounting, auditing and other attest services, including SOC reporting and surprise custody examinations, for various entities in the investment industry. He specifically works with commodity pools, hedge funds, commodity trading advisors and registered investment advisers. Keith is also one of the firm’s technical leaders. He oversees the hedge and private funds audit technical group, which develops and manages thought leadership initiatives and monitors and implements new accounting, auditing, and regulatory rules and regulations.
- Leads the go-to-market efforts for alternative investments; involved in technical and business development for the firm’s Assurance Practice; instrumental in the formation and development of the firm’s operations in Ireland
- Mid-Atlantic Hedge Fund Association
- Futures Industry Association (Law and Compliance Division)
- Frequent author for hedge fund industry publications and speaker at conferences and seminars focused on hedge fund accounting, reporting and administration
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- SmartCPA Award (2011)
- Former Co-Treasurer for the Foundation of Managed Derivatives Research
Keith, his wife and their three sons live in Phoenix, Maryland, near Baltimore. Now that his sons are in high school and college, Keith is filling his “pre-empty-nest” time by seeking new craft beers to enjoy, competing in corn hole tournaments and finding new, eccentric restaurants to share with his wife.