Justin builds rapport with clients while working alongside them to help meet their business goals and become their go-to adviser. He enjoys the challenge of working on complicated and technical situations.
Justin has nearly 15 years of experience, including over three years at a Big 4 firm and four years at a top 10 national firm. He focuses on tax planning, reporting and consulting for individuals and partnerships. Specifically, Justin’s expertise includes entity structuring, partnership transaction planning, tangible property regulations and renewable energy tax credits. He also has experience working with commercial and residential real estate developers, real estate funds, private equity portfolio companies and renewable energy developers.
- NAIOP Pittsburgh (Commercial Real Estate Development Association)
- Urban Land Institute – Pittsburgh (Former Treasurer and Executive Committee Member)
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Former Treasurer and Board Member of CoreNet Global Pittsburgh
Justin resides in Mars, Pennsylvania, with his wife and two children. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing basketball and golfing. Justin and his family also love to travel, with some of their favorite spots being Hilton Head Island, South Carolina; and Naples, Florida; and Orlando/Disney World in Florida!