Jeffrey brings a strong work ethic and attention to detail to each engagement. Clients and colleagues count on him to not only understand the intricacies of the tax code, but to also keep his eye on the bigger picture and the impact to the business.
Jeffrey is responsible for tax compliance and planning, as well as consulting on transactional tax issues. He works primarily with real estate companies, small businesses and individuals. His real estate practice includes advising both commercial real estate owners and managers, each with their own unique and complex set of tax regulations. Jeffrey’s background as an attorney aids in interpreting tax codes, cases and rulings, and contracts and employment agreements.
- Geographic lead of the firm’s Detroit and St. Clair Shores offices
- CARE of Southeastern Michigan (Board of Directors)
- ULI Michigan Small Scale Development Local Product Council
- Wayne State University Alumni Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Detroit Catholic Central Shamrock Bar Association
A native Detroiter, Jeffrey lives in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan, with his wife. They spend the bulk of their time chasing around their two sons and their partner-in-crime, the family’s golden retriever. Jeffrey is a die hard, lifelong fan of the Detroit Tigers and Detroit Lions.