Board members and executives alike appreciate that Gino is a trustworthy, reliable and efficient adviser, always looking for ways to enhance his own productivity to benefit clients. But his easygoing nature and informal communication style also add to the value he brings to an engagement.
Gino has more than 15 years of audit, financial reporting and accounting experience with both public and private companies, including those in the energy, manufacturing and professional service industries. He has deep expertise in providing financial and regulatory compliance services, including SEC reporting, equity and debt offering transactions (including IPOs) and 404/SOX internal control matters. Gino also assists clients in, among other things, due diligence, business combinations and technical accounting issues.
- Notre Dame College (Board of Trustees)
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs (Dynamic Audit Solution Advisory and Stakeholder Groups)
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies of Appalachia
- Crain’s Cleveland Business 40 Under 40 award
- Pittsburgh Business Times “Who’s Who in Energy” award
- College Now (Mentor)
Gino enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling and slicing golf balls into the nearest water hazard. Gino, his wife and their two children live in Solon, Ohio.