Erin is passionate about developing authentic relationships and experiences, both externally and internally. Leading with genuine gratitude and thoughtfulness for others, she seeks opportunities to serve as a connector and add value to her network. Inside the firm, she mentors up-and-coming staff to help them further develop their relationship building skills.
Erin focuses on strategy and national growth efforts of the firm’s services in the registered funds community. She also leads client experience and relationship management initiatives with industry influencers. Prior to joining Cohen & Company, Erin led business development and marketing strategy for a boutique public accounting firm serving the investment management industry nationally.
- Member of the firm’s senior leadership team, co-leading the go-to-market efforts for registered funds
- Women In ETFs (Philadelphia Chapter, Co-President)
- Philadelphia Fund Alliance Steering Committee
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy (Board of Directors and Chair, Development Committee)
- Duquesne University Volunteers Outstanding Performance Award (1999)
Erin resides in Dresher, Pennsylvania, with her husband and their dog. In the summer, Erin enjoys spending as much time as possible at her home on Long Beach Island, New Jersey, and entertaining family and friends with plenty of beach and boat time.