Danielle frequently draws upon her prior knowledge from previous client work as well as ongoing research to help her better advise clients on their particular scenarios. Responsive and dedicated, she always maintains a professional demeanor but never forgets to apply a personal touch to her client relationships.
Danielle began her public accounting career in 2020, working with a wide range of clients, including individuals, corporations, not-for-profits and real estate funds. Today, she focuses on private company services, primarily serving larger manufacturing clients.
- Cohen & Company team manager; member of the firm’s Cohen Cares and Social committees
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Detroit
- Michigan Association of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Active volunteer in the firm’s Cohen Cares program
Danielle resides in Sterling Heights, Michigan, where she was born and raised. She loves spending time outdoors — frequently taking walks in a nearby park and traveling to South Carolina to spend time at the beach.