Carmela brings energy and enthusiasm to each client relationship. Organized and proactive, clients know she will get the job done while paying attention to every last detail.
Carmela focuses on tax compliance and planning primarily for the real estate industry, investment partnerships and private equity groups. Accordingly, she works closely with commercial and residential developers, as well as real estate funds. Carmela also has expertise within the service industry and with Repair and Maintenance Regulations.
- Cohen & Company team manager; member of the firm’s Partnership Tax Group; involved in training and staff development for the firm’s Tax Practice; member of the firm's Women's Leadership Initiative
- Lowellville School Foundation (Board)
- OH WOW! Children's Center for Science & Technology (Board of Directors)
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Mahoning Valley 25 under 35 award
Carmela lives in Poland, Ohio, with her husband and their two children. She enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and cooking. Carmela and her family love getting together to make homemade Italian wedding soup, can fresh tomatoes and hot peppers, and try new recipes.