A compassionate person who sincerely wants to help others, Camille believes we are all living in the “connection economy” — trying to create value to stand out in a crowded business environment. She’s spent her career building a strong network, so if she can’t help a business she likely knows someone who can.
Camille brings her expertise as a 20-plus year veteran of the investment industry, focusing on strategic growth for the firm’s nationally recognized team. She’s worked in many facets of the funds space in financial services, where she has experience across the spectrum of regulated and private funds, including private equity. With a history in operations as well as leading investment industry business development initiatives, Camille has spent the last two decades developing a strong network and deep understanding of this complex area. In addition to leading the growth and development of the firm’s Alternative Funds Group, she plays an important role in the growth initiatives across the firm’s broad range of industry verticals.
- Member of the firm’s senior leadership team, leading the go-to-market efforts for alternative investments; executive director of business development firmwide
- Ripon College (Board of Trustees)
- Association for Corporate Growth (Chair of the Annual Golf Outing)
- Women in ETFs Chicago Chapter (Board of Directors)
- 100 Women in Finance
- Contributing author to Sales Success Stories, Vol. 1
- Help for Children (Chicago)
- Former member of the Hedge Fund Association Global Board of Directors
Living in the northwest suburbs of Chicago where she grew up, Camille and her husband have two children and a golden retriever. They love to spend time together, particularly watching the kids grow up. Outside of family time, Camille loves to golf, paddleboard, cook and bike. Her most recent adventure includes completing a trek through the Joshua Tree National Park, where she spent three days riding 120 miles through the historic (and surprisingly steep) terrain.