Andy brings energy and curiosity to every relationship and project. Those attributes plus his natural connection to people make Andy both a student and educator at heart. He loves to learn about new processes and businesses and then share that knowledge collaboratively with others, helping them improve and continue to learn.
With over 20 years of experience in finance and accounting, Andy has served as a financial adviser in numerous turnaround and Chapter 11 engagements for debtors, secured creditors, trustees, examiners, and unsecured creditors. In addition, Andy is experienced in leading buy- and sell-side transactions with both private equity and corporate clients in and out of bankruptcy court. He has extensive experience in financial due diligence analysis, transaction structuring and deal negotiation support in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, chemical and industrial products, automotive, professional services, construction, distribution, retail, technology/SaaS and healthcare. Andy focuses on corporate restructurings, quality of earnings, revenue recognition, profitability analysis and working capital considerations.
- Active in training, staff development and recruiting for the firm’s Advisory Practice
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors
- Author and speaker on topics including revenue recognition and its impact on due diligence, and the importance of conducting a Quality of Earnings analysis
- American Institute of CPAs
- Youth soccer coach
Andy lives with his wife and four children in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. Active in his children’s lives, he coaches his youngest son’s soccer team, and enjoys hiking and camping with the family.