Andy understands the importance of client service and always goes the extra mile to provide the best possible experience. He brings technical expertise, open collaboration, and an easygoing communication style to help clients throughout the deal process.
Since beginning his public accounting career in 2015, Andy has gained experience working with companies in both advisory and assurance roles. He advises clients on buy-side and sell-side transactions with a focus on quality of historical earnings, purchase price adjustment mechanisms, closing procedures and working capital requirements to help maximize value.
- Involved in training and staff development programs for the firm’s Advisory Practice
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance (Former City Advocate Board)
- Engage! Cleveland (Former Leadership Council Member)
Andy lives near downtown Cleveland, Ohio and likes to stay involved in the local community. He recently took up golfing and has been enjoying hitting the links at various courses in the area (even though his short game still needs a lot of work).