Andreana strongly believes client service comes first and can take many forms — from offering deep industry knowledge, to providing technical and process support, to building a great working relationship. Being there for clients is what makes her an asset, an advocate and a seamless extension of the client's team.
Having spent her career focused on the investment industry, Andreana has a range of tax consulting and compliance experience. She works with open- and closed-end mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, private investment funds, real estate investment trusts and offshore funds. She is experienced in a variety of tax matters, including structuring and start-up concerns; master limited partnership (MLP) focused investment funds; ASC 740 Accounting for Income Taxes; and federal, state and international taxation of financial instruments.
- Actively involved in recruiting, training and mentoring; a leader in staffing, technical development and thought leadership for the firm's Tax Practice
- Hitchcock Center for Women (Board of Directors, Finance Committee)
- Frequent author, presenter and trainer on investment industry topics for internal and external audiences
- Published in August edition of the AICPA Tax Adviser's "Tax Clinic"
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Andreana enjoys traveling, reading, spending time with family and friends, and drinking good red wine. Her favorite trip was to the Lake Region of Northern Italy and specifically the small town of Bellagio.