Always available when they call. That’s what Alane’s clients love about her the most. She always answers her phone and makes them well aware that they are her number one priority.
A leader in the Family Wealth Group, Alane provides high-net-worth individuals and multi-generational family groups with critical tax planning around the issues that affect them most: business enterprises, estates and trusts, gifting techniques and philanthropic activities. Alane often coordinates between clients, their attorneys and other professional advisers to execute on strategies, and is particularly knowledgeable about charitable trusts and private foundations.
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens (Board of Directors)
- Greenleaf Family Center (Finance Committee)
- Akron Tax Club
- Akron Tax and Estate Planning Council (Past President)
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Akron Community Foundation (Professional Adviser Council)
- Leave a Legacy of Summit, Portage & Medina Counties (Cabinet Member)
- ATHENA Akron
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- United Way of Summit County (Volunteer)
- Leadership Akron Alumni Association
- Leadership Akron (Class of 2007)
- 30 for the Future award
Alane is passionate about her sons' sporting activities, golf and college basketball. She is a Duke Blue Devils fan through and through, and her once-a-week golf league is her “me” time. Alane and her two sons live in Copley, Ohio.