Alane believes collaboration is critical for high-net-worth individuals and families, including working closely with everyone involved in their world. She uses her friendly and charismatic personality to strategize with clients’ attorneys and financial advisers to help clients reach their goals.
With over 25 years of experience, Alane leads the firm’s High Net Worth Group. She provides high-net-worth individuals and multi-generational family groups with critical tax planning around the issues that affect them most: business enterprises, estates and trusts, wealth transfer techniques and philanthropic activities, and she is also particularly knowledgeable about charitable trusts and private foundations.
- Leads the firm’s High Net Worth Group
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens (Board of Directors)
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens Foundation (Chair of the Board)
- Akron Tax and Estate Planning Council (Past President)
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Akron Community Foundation (Professional Adviser Council)
- Leave a Legacy of Summit, Portage & Medina Counties (Cabinet Member)
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Leadership Akron Alumni Association
- Greater Akron Chamber 30 for the Future Award
Alane is passionate about her sons' sporting activities – happily serving as a taxi driver for their many athletic commitments! She also enjoys golf and college basketball, as a Duke Blue Devils fan through and through. Alane lives in Copley, Ohio, with her fiancé and her two sons.