Adam believes you can’t fake authenticity, and that transparency and trust are integral to every relationship. Genuine and relatable, Adam forms real relationships with clients as he listens to their needs and works with them to create innovative solutions.
Adam has performed valuations since he began his career in 1997. Primarily focusing on litigation matters related to bankruptcy issues and shareholder disputes, his experience encompasses valuing business enterprises, equity positions, tangible assets, financial instruments, intangible assets, stock options and intellectual property. Adam uses his expertise to serve clients in the chemical, consumer, entertainment, financial services, industrial products, oil and gas, and telecommunications industries. Additionally, he has performed work related to balance sheet insolvency and other tests for insolvency, as well as valuations for appraisal rights cases.
- Has been active in diversity and inclusion initiatives throughout the course of his career
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors (AIRA)
- National Kidney Foundation of Illinois (Middle Market Open Board)
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Business Valuation Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Authored articles on working with an expert, tax regulation, and oil and gas valuations
- Former board member of LaRabida Children’s Hospital, ALPFA Chicago Chapter and Launch U
Adam, his wife and their two very active sons reside in Glen Ellyn, Illinois. He loves watching his sons compete in various sports, including cross country, football, basketball, wrestling, rugby and track. Adam also enjoys coaching various sports — especially football — and playing golf and platform tennis.