Adam approaches each engagement in a straightforward and efficient way that keeps clients informed of progress and issues as they arise. Business owners value his honest advice and perseverance to get things done.
Adam assists clients across the country with business, attest and tax issues for the real estate, construction, hospitality and retail/restaurant industries. Primarily working with commercial and residential developers and property management companies whose projects range from $5 million to $500 million in scope, Adam assists with daily business issues as well as tax planning and structuring; deal and financing assistance; investment analysis; forecast and projections; cash flow and common area maintenance (CAM) analysis; general business planning; conservation easements; cost certifications; and historic, new markets, and energy tax credits and incentives. He also has expertise in the area of Qualified Opportunity Zones, Paycheck Protection Program and Main Street Lending Programs and has receivership experience.
- Cohen & Company Board Member; member of the firm’s senior leadership team, co-leading the go-to-market efforts for real estate and construction; leads the firm’s Real Estate Advisory Group
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Northeast Ohio (Board)
- Urban Land Institute – Cleveland (Advisory Council, Past Treasurer)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (Tax Policy Council)
- North Ridgeville Soccer League (Treasurer)
- North Ridgeville Home Owners Association (Treasurer)
- Frequent speaker on the topic of Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
Adam resides in North Ridgeville, Ohio, with his wife and three children. He enjoys spending time with his family and coaching kids' soccer.