Increase Transparency & Reduce Time Spent on Your Firm’s Financial Reporting Processes
A CFO’s value to a private equity firm lies in their ability, and capacity, to deliver analytical and performance insights related to deal making and fund performance. However, rigorous daily demands often leave them little time to do so. Leveraging the right technology alongside expert support enables CFOs to reprioritize their capacity and unlock a competitive advantage.
Cohen & Company’s private equity reporting solution combines the industry leading technology of the Workiva® platform with Cohen & Company’s expertise in private equity and finance transformation. The result is a connected reporting solution that delivers insights from portfolio company data, all the way to investor statements.
Using Cohen & Company’s solution, your firm can have more accurate and accessible data to:
- Improve visibility into portfolio company and fund performance,
- Standardize and document the methods for portfolio company valuations,
- Implement portfolio company operational analytics,
- Streamline disparate data sources,
- Reduce risk across the financial reporting workstream,
- Automate the creation and maintenance of investor capital and fund financial reports, and
- Archive portfolio and fund financial data in one place, including supporting documentation.
How Cohen & Company Can Make a Difference in Your Private Equity Firm Reporting
- Specialized expertise and industry experience
- Dedicated team of CPA-led private equity fund accounting specialists experienced in working with portfolio companies and funds
- Skilled in “future state” process reengineering to help create a vision and a plan to get there
- Years of project management and change management experience
- Dedicated investment industry services team offers insights from servicing registered and non-registered funds, RIAs, fund accountants, digital asset funds and others specific to the investment industry
- 5th largest auditor of registered funds in the country based on number of issuer clients (Audit Analytics)
- Audit, tax and consulting services provider to approximately 1,200 registered funds
- Big 4-level expertise and hands-on partner involvement
- National-level knowledge and expertise
- Personal attention and flexibility generally experienced only with boutique firms