Woods spends his time collaborating with business leaders and looking for opportunities to help drive growth. This “air traffic controller” mentality in the marketplace and within Cohen & Company positions him as a business adviser where each interaction enhances value for the next.
Focused primarily in Ohio, Woods works with businesses and their leaders to identify resources and solutions that lead to a more optimized organization and ultimately long-term success. Woods’ career journey to date in both the private sector and as a management consultant — encompassing everything from logistics and software development, to managing teams and delivering solutions that enhance a company’s efficiency — allows him to see business requirements and issues from a variety of viewpoints. Specifically, he helps businesses find solutions in the areas of tax, assurance, business valuation, M&A and management consulting. Woods has proven success in project management, sales and relationship management, and facilitating process optimization and business intelligence reporting with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to smaller regional groups.
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Cleveland
- Young ACG, Cleveland
- Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History (Board of Directors)
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History Trout Club (President Emeritus)
- American Museum of Fly Fishing (Trustee)
- Cleveland Fly Fishing Film Tour
- Cleveland Zoological Society Ambassadors Circle
- Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club Movers and Shakers Award (2018)
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, Woods now lives in Chesterland, Ohio, with his wife and their two springer spaniels. With a passion for the outdoors, Woods takes every advantage of Ohio’s seasonal changes by adapting his hobbies accordingly, taking him from golf to hunting to fly fishing throughout the year.