Known for her strong mentoring and technical skills, Nancy cares about and enjoys building personal relationships with clients. Her in-depth knowledge of both the clients she works with and the intricacies of the tax code allow her to advise the whole client, rather than simply addressing the immediate issue.
With more than 30 years of experience working at international, national and local accounting firms, Nancy provides tax compliance and planning for privately owned companies and their owners, and other high-net-worth individuals, including related entities and trusts. She serves as a tax resource for research and technical support for individuals, partnerships and S Corporations, as well as for investment and family limited partnerships. She has also represented clients in federal and state tax audit matters through the appeals level.
- Involved in mentoring and technical training for the firm’s Tax Practice
- Maryland Association of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Services (Volunteer, Tax Casework and Tax Clinics)
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of Baltimore (Volunteer)
- The Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore (Volunteer)
Nancy resides in Baltimore County, Maryland. She enjoys spending time with family and traveling the world, with a particular fondness for Africa.