With more than 25 years of experience in the business valuation and litigation support realm, Heather’s primary focus is providing these services within the area of family law. Her expertise includes identifying and quantifying assets subject to equitable distribution, developing and implementing forensic accounting work plans to develop a valuation opinion for closely held business interests, and calculating income available for support. She has managed hundreds of engagements in a variety of industries, from manufacturing to professional services. Heather also is qualified as an expert witness and has provided testimony in numerous counties in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
- Head of Litigation Support Services for the firm
- Frequent speaker and guest lecturer on valuation topics to a variety of legal associations and universities
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs