Cliff dedicates himself to helping clients achieve success, while maintaining unquestionable ethics. He focuses on delivering the appropriate service for each client’s unique needs, rather than a one-size-fits-all philosophy.
With more than 25 years of experience as a CPA and after serving as an outsourced and in-house CFO and controller for many companies, including a large automotive group, Cliff provides more than the typical attest services. He works with clients’ staff to analyze financial information, giving them a more informed basis for making business decisions. He brings special expertise in automotive dealerships and manufacturing-related businesses, internal controls and financial institutions.
- Co-Leader of the firm’s Manufacturing Group; involved in staff development and training for the firm’s Assurance Practice
- Knights of Columbus
- Boy Scouts of America (Sporting Clays Charitable Committee)
- Everest Academy Dad’s Club
- Walsh College Alumni Association
- Michigan Association of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Leadership Detroit (Class XL)
Cliff lives in Ortonville, Michigan, with his son, two dogs and a cat. In addition to the special interest in “Star Wars” he shares with his son, Cliff loves to bike, golf, hunt pheasants and shoot clay targets. And, if you ever need advice on home building, Cliff can help there, too. He built their first home himself.