Chuck is passionate about professional development — whether he is seeking out opportunities for himself, colleagues or clients. He enjoys the technical side of the profession, talking through situations to arrive at the best answer, and learning from clients and staff throughout each engagement.
Since beginning his public accounting career in 1999, Chuck has provided specialized accounting, assurance and advisory services to clients in both the public and privately held sectors with operations in the U.S. and overseas. He has experience working with complex clients on diverse projects, including those related to accounting research and financial reporting, due diligence, forensic investigations and process improvements within multiple internal control environments and structures, including Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance projects. Chuck frequently conducts technical accounting research on auditing, accounting and financial or regulatory reporting matters, including assisting clients in addressing responses to SEC comment letters and other regulatory matters. His background spans a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, distribution, trucking, construction, oil and gas, energy, higher education, not-for-profits and companies with employee benefit plans.
- Pittsburgh Entrepreneurs Forum (Board Member, Finance Committee)
- Literacy Pittsburgh (Board Member, Finance Committee)
- Foundation for Indiana University of Pennsylvania (Board Member, Audit Committee)
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- American Cancer Society (Premier Pittsburgh Golf Committee)
- Pittsburgh Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers (EACUBO) Accounting Workshop
Chuck lives in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, with his wife and their two young daughters. When his girls aren’t giving him a makeover, he loves spending time with them outside at one of the local parks or playgrounds. Chuck is also a “sports nut” and enjoys getting out and attempting to knock a few strokes off his golf handicap.