Quality work is Christina’s top priority. Proactive and organized, she always responds quickly to client inquiries and pays attention to what they need. Christina’s outgoing nature allows her to easily connect with clients on a personal level, so she can provide them with the best service possible.
Christina gained five years of experience at a Big 4 firm, where she specialized in personal taxation and fiduciary trust taxation. In her current role at Cohen & Company, she primarily advises high-net-worth clients, focusing on tax returns, compliance, estimates and planning for individuals, foundations and trusts.
- Involved in training, staff development, mentoring and recruiting for the firm’s Tax Practice and leads training for the high-net-worth niche
- Member of the firm’s IDEA Team, Women’s Leadership Initiative and Cohen Cares committee
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- Esperanza (College Student Mentor)
- Berea Animal Rescue (Volunteer)
- Cuyahoga County Public Library (123 Read Program Volunteer)
Christina lives in Berea, Ohio, with her husband and their lively pup. In her spare time, she enjoys running, hiking, journaling, crafting and baking. Christina also loves to travel. Her favorite destination? The beautiful islands of Hawaii.