Serving as an integral driver of the firm’s Benefit Plan Audit Group, Pam’s additional areas of expertise include consulting and due diligence engagements related to mergers and acquisitions. She serves many client industries, focusing on manufacturing, distribution, service, healthcare and not-for-profit entities.
- Cohen & Company team leader
- Toastmasters (Treasurer)
- Westlake High School Fundraising Organization (Treasurer)
- Westlake Soccer Association (Board of Directors, Past Treasurer and Director of Referees)
- Ohio Society of CPAs (Financial Literacy Outreach Program)
- American Institute of CPAs (Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center)
- YWCA Woman of Professional Excellence award (2012)
- Former coach of Cleveland CYO youth volleyball
With her three daughters off to college, Pam resides in Westlake, Ohio, and enjoys volunteering in the community, OSU football games and gardening.