Frank doesn’t just think about his clients’ businesses during an engagement. A compassionate person by nature, Frank goes beyond the business at hand to consider how certain decisions may affect the people and families involved. He also maintains close contact with his clients to let them know he is always there to help.
Frank’s practice places an emphasis on a range of tax activities, including estate planning, executive compensation programs, oil and gas, and S Corporation taxation issues. Working with clients from manufacturing shops and service businesses, to energy enterprises and transportation companies, Frank’s primary role is to serve as an integral team member for his clients’ business transactions. He uses his tax expertise and business acumen to help clients navigate complex buy/sell transactions, including advising on shareholder and business succession issues. He also is critical to the process of identifying the correct business structure for his clients’ goals.
- Serves as one of the firm’s lead technical resource for estate planning issues
- Member - American Institute of CPAs and Ohio Society of CPAs, Better Business Bureau of the Mahoning Valley Board (former Chairman), St. Paul’s Church (Finance Advisory Committee), Mills Creek Children’s Center (Trust Endowment Committee), Tippecanoe Country Club
- Recipient - Youngstown-Warren Regional Chamber of Commerce Small Business Award for Accounting Advocate and Outstanding Business Alumnus by the Williamson College of Business Administration at Youngstown State University
- Alumni - Leadership Youngstown (Class of 1989) and Leadership St. Elizabeth (Class of 1990)
- Inaugural board member - Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley